Winter Warmer Quinoa Porridge.
This gluten free quinoa porridge is so easy and will keep you full for ages! We have packed it full of superfoods to help keep our energy up but dont be limited by our suggestions. Go crazy with your version and tag us in on insta as #tbfs and #tbfseats!
1. 2 cups of milk (we used almond and coconut but you can use whatever you have on hand.)
2. 1 cup of quinoa flakes
3. 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
4. 1 apple, diced
5. 1 tbsp açai powder
6. 2 tbsp chia seeds
7. 1 tbsp goji berries
8. 1 tbsp peanut cacao spread
9 Raspberries to serve
(Excuse the state of the pot - I lit fire to some popcorn in it and it hasn't recovered.)
1. Add milk, quinoa flakes and diced apple to the pot and simmer, stirring for 5 minutes or until thickened.
2. Add chia seeds and açai powder and let sit for 5 minutes so the chia seeds can absorb the milk
3. Top with peanut cacao spread, goji berries and raspberries to serve.
4. top up with more milk if needed to get your desired consistency.
4. Snap an insta shot and tag us in your creation!
Enjoy! Love Lou and Holly xx