Natalie Rolt Does It Again With Her Kinis
It's no secret that we love Natalie Rolt here at TBFS. Her dresses are our go to when we need to feel glam and so we were very excited to see she has launched a new range of swimwear to compliment her ready to wear collection. Full of bright colours and intricate beading, these bikinis are summer perfection!
1. Natalie Rolt Designs is synonymous with gorgeous gowns, tell us about the move to include swimwear in your brand?
I've always had an eye for swimwear & designs, this is just the beginning as I would like to touch all bases in the future including accessories, shoes, lingerie!
2. what has inspired this collection?
This year I travelled Europe for 2 months and along the way drew so much inspiration from all that surrounded me! Especially the Greek Islands.
3. Featuring bathers as daywear is a growing trend this year, how should our readers incorporate swimwear into their street wardrobes?
The 'Basics' range that is being released next year is designed to be worn with the Kinis underneath. They are cut so there is a sneak peak of the Fluorescent colour scheme I have used for this Kini collection, to brighten any plain tee into something wonderful!
4. Where is your favourite seaside hangout this summer?
Definitely Cott Beach, for a picnic on the grass & a wine or two!
5. Favourite piece from your swimwear collection?
Beaded Citrus Kinis!! I just can't get enough of them! I tee them up with everything in my wardrobe.
6. What are your essentials for a day at the beach?
Turkish Towel, Organic Coconut Oil to speed my tan along, my specs & a icy cold water bottle!
Check out Natalie Rolt online here to stock up on the perfect Perth summer wardrobe essentials!